Aluminum Oxide Threaded Cup
Manufactured with Pam Series MC, the 3D printer dedicated to metal and ceramic applications, this threaded cap is made of Ceramic Aluminium oxide, Al2O3 and is presented at the sintered stage (after debinding & sintering steps).
The debinding and sintering operations have been made by the Technological Centre for Ceramics and Glass (CTCV).
It demonstrated the capacity to shape ceramic materials into functional surface as threads with a Pam Series MC.
By using ceramic, the part will benefit of : - High resistance to abrasion and wear ;
- Resistance to high temperature ;
- High volume resistivity and dielectric strength.
- Supplier: Inmatec Technologies GmbH
- Material: Aluminium oxide, Al2O3
- Grade: Inmafeed K1008
- 3D printer: Pam Series MC
- Printing time: 2h 15 mn
- Nozzle size: Ø 0.4 mm
- Part weight: 14.9 g
- Layer height: 0.15 mm
- Material cost: € 0.48