Technical Ceramics in Additive Manufacturing
March 02, 2022 | Press
Review this article and discover how the Pam Series MC allows to transform the widest range of industrial techincal ceramics and while presenting the lowest level of health risk compared to other technologies on the market.
European Powder Metallurgy Association
February 18, 2022 | Network
This membership will allow us to participate and benefit from the:
- Promotion and Development PM Technology in Europe;
- Represention the European PM Industry within Europe and Internationally;
- Development of the Future of PM, etc.
Exhibition Planning - 2022
February 15, 2022 | Exhibitions
You can now make an appointment with our teams by visiting our dedicated website.
We hope to see you soon,
Additive manufacturing of fire retardant Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
September 06, 2021 | Publication
A review of the contribution of 3D printing to the production of flame retardant products. This study concludes that 3D printing brings a new axis of work for flame retardant properties by focusing on the structure of the part rather than on the chemistry of the materials.
The laboratory UMET (Unité Matériaux Et Transformations) was created in January 2010 following the merger of four former laboratories of the Lille campus. The UMET laboratory now hosts a large portion of the research in Materials Science of the Université de Lille. The laboratory includes approximately 80 professors and assistant professors, and CNRS researchers, 40 technical and administration staff, 60 PhD students, and 15 temporary contracts researchers or emeritus faculty.
Ceramic Additive Manufacturing - Virtual Meetings
August 27, 2021 | Conference
Discover the program:
- Ceramic additive manufacturing, Thierry Chartier, IRCER
- Green Surface Engineering for Advanced Manufacturing, Christian Moreau, Concordia University
Pitch of the French partners
- 3D Ceram | Richard Gaignon
- 3D Minerals | Claude Schneider
- CTTC | Olivier Durand
- Nanoe | Guillaume de Calan
- Novadditive | Vincent Poirier
- Pollen AM | Didier Fonta
- Aerospace Research Center | Benham Ashrafi
- Alfapure Technologies | Abdelmajid Rakib
- Nanogrande | Juan Schneider
Aw, we could not load additional news :(
sign up for updates
We’ll never share your email address with anyone.
And you can opt out at any time. We promise.
© 2022 Pollen AM inc. All rights Reserved.