Aluminum Oxide Laboratory Cup
Manufactured with Pam Series MC, the 3D printer dedicated to metal and ceramic applications, this laboratory cup is made of Ceramic Aluminium oxide, Al2O3 and is presented at the green stage (before debinding & sintering steps) and the sintered stage (after debinding & sintering steps).
The debinding and sintering operations have been made by Inmatec Technologies GmbH.
Here you can observe the shrinkage that occurred between green and sintered stage (±15.5 %).
By using ceramic, the part will benefit of :
- High resistance to abrasion and wear ;
- Resistance to high temperature ;
- High volume resistivity and dielectric strength.
- Supplier: Inmatec Technologies GmbH
- Material: Aluminium oxide, Al2O3
- Grade: Inmafeed K1008
- Printing time:3h 30 mn
- Nozzle size: Ø 0.4 mm
- Part weight: 28.0 g
- Layer height: 0.15 mm
- Material cost: € 0.87